Monday, June 15, 2009

School days are back.

What's on my playlist? :

Knock you down :Keri Hilson - ft. Ne-Yo and Kanye West

Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes aroundAnd it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm back. I'm sorry I cannot post too much these months, because I have school today so I'm sorry readers. I can only post at Saturday and Sunday.

And school days are back. I'm back to books,assignment , quizzes etc. etc.

Well, my next post is the Episode of Mystery Seekers. Actually, it's after this post. So, just wait a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment