Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yo, I'm back!

Hello guys! I'm back. If you are seeking for my new articles, here I am! These weeks, I'm a little bored except for other events. (Like the fight of Hatton) Well actually, I think we did a victory party for Paquiao's fight. Because, after the fight we swam in the pool. And this is the thing I hate in swimming "I ACCIDENTALLY DRUNK WATER IN THE POOL!". Yeah, I know what you'll say " Yuck, disgusting!". Yeah it's really disgusting. And it's real, no joke. Well, I'm so slow to swim in the pool then my cousin taught me the proper way in swimming. My cousin said to me "Puddle your feet!". I tried and my cousin said " That's perfect." And I start practicing and practicing until my eyes became red. Well I'm enough of that because I gotta watch TV. See ya guys!


-God bless! Remember, live happy, love God, help others!

Not yet a follower? Follow now!

No comments:

Post a Comment